[Prism54-devel] [prism54-usb] DWL-G122 and FW 2.4.6.0 differences

Jean-Baptiste Note jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 10 16:55:21 UTC 2004

Hello Ian,

The code in my arch repo now does the option readback as outlined on the
site. Can you give it a go ? It works on all the devices available to
me, and it should work (by hand!) on the SMC packet (see site).

Next thing is to memorize the frequency arrays so that i can rebuild
correctly the frequency change packets for all devices ; for now your
MAC address at least should be right.

> Looking at the frame from my device the offset to the MAC address is
> different. It looks like something is missing prior to that. Everything
> else is obviously at different offsets as well. I haven't looked further
> as I'd like to get the MAC address encoding right first.

Thanks for putting me to this work again, i think the logic is much
clearer now -- and hopefully it'll work for you.

--
Jean-Baptiste Note
+33 (0)6 83 03 42 38
jean-baptiste.note at wanadoo.fr