[Prism54-devel] [prism54-usb] DWL-G122 and FW 2.4.6.0, differences

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at web.de
Mon Dec 6 13:48:46 UTC 2004

Feyd <feyd at seznam.cz> wrote:

>> It has been reported to work, but I don't know if it can log the usb traffic
>> (should be simple to add though).
>

>It can, it doesn't log the submit and complete time, but it could work.
>
>Feyd

Definitely. I added full usb packet dumps during the development, they are just commented out in the "production" version - for obvious reasons. If you have any questions regarding the USB stuff of ndiswrapper, do not hesitate to ask.

It seems that there is some new drive in the prism-usb development. But it you are no longer hoping on a official spec? It's time for re-engineering now? I'm very interested in getting this to work some day as well (Windows drivers lack master mode...). Let me know if I can help in any way, I will try to as far as possible (time...).

Jan