[Prism54-devel] [prism54-usb] DWL-G122 and FW 2.4.6.0 differences

Ian Kent raven at themaw.net
Fri Dec 3 07:52:36 UTC 2004

Given that the DWL-G122 using firmware 2.4.6.0 appears to have different
offsets for (at least) the MAC address and the frequencies in the
management frame, how should we handle this?

Should a decode function be used to capture the differences in a single
place or do we want multiple structure definitions?

About now I'm wondering where I can get the version of the firmware from?
One way of course is that it can be located similarly to the method in
fwextract but there should be some way to ask the device, anybody have any
ideas?

Ian