[Prism54-devel] Speed dropdowns every 10 seconds?

Andriy Korud a.korud at vector.com.pl
Thu Dec 2 17:11:48 UTC 2004

I've analysed traffic between AP and client with kismet & Ethereal and
what I see? Every 10 seconds (exactly)
client (station) sends

"Null function (no data)" packet and AP immediately answer with "IEEE
802 Acknowledgement".

And on throughput graph this looks like "holes".
Any ideas?

Also, it is possible to change beacon period?

"iwpriv xxx s_beacon" is silently ignored :-(

Thanks,

--

Andriy Korud