[Prism54-devel] Re: cvs commit'ed

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at ruslug.rutgers.edu
Sat Aug 14 18:37:12 UTC 2004

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 07:22:42PM +0300, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 August 2004 03:53, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> > Denis,
> >
> > Actually you have CVS access to prism54, if no one complains about these
> > patches (and I think no one will as they are trivial), just go ahead and
> > commit these changes yourself. Please remember to update the ChangeLog too.
> >
> > After your changes go through I plan on starting to integrate the wpa work
> > I have (it can't wait any longer).
>
> I did it. You may want to check whether cvs is still ok,
> it was the first time I ever used cvs ;]

Heh, I'm sure its fine. BTW I'd like us to move to subversion to use the
concepts of patchsets. I think this will help us keep our tree and the
kernel tree in sync.

> Shall I do something more to propagate changes into mainline
> or cvs commit done @prism54.org is enough?

cvs commit is enough. We still have to keep kernel tree in sync with our cvs rep.

Not sure if you've sent new patches out to Jeff/netdev
yet, have you? 2.6.8 is out so I'm assuming Jeff will now accept
non-bug-fix patches.

	Luis

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E