[Prism54-devel] prism54-usb development, i want in

Feyd feyd@seznam.cz
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:02:26 +0200

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:15:07 +0200
Thomas Schorpp <t.schorpp@gmx.de> wrote:

> hello at all,
>

> just bought a netgear wg121 usb 2 prism gt and want to run it on my debian.
>
> saw your initial release for usb devices, looks nice :)
>
> i want in.
>
> since i wasted some years with ms an have only experience with ms wdm
> drivers and ms apps with c++ and skipped ansi c mostly, i need to ask first:
>
> is there already a todo roadmap or tasklist?

The first goal is to boot the device. Even the driver does the same with the
device as the windows driver, the device doesnt boot. I cant find the cause,
feel free to investigate.

> the code looks like somebody got the datasheets i couldnt get, mail me a
> copy please, thx.

No datasheet, we log usb traffic under windows and then analyze.

Feyd