[Prism54-devel] Cannot ping a XP client in WPA-PSK mode

Anjan anjan@alumnux.com
Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:04:50 +0530

Hi
   In implementing WPA in PSK mode for my Intersil AP. I have
successfully completed the 4 Way Pairwise Key HS. The following 2Way
Group Key HS also seems ok except that I am not being able to receive
the last EAPOL key frame of the 2Way Group Key HS though the XP client
sends it.
    Can anyone please tell me when do I set the DOT11_OID_STAKEY object.
Are the 2 EAPOL key packets of the 2 Way HS encrypted by the stakey.key
that was established in the 4Way Pairwise Key HS ?
    How do I use the Group Key that is established in the 2Way HS ?
After the EAPOL key exchanges the XP client shows connected, but I am
not being able to ping it. Can anyone figure out where if I have gone wrong.
    An early reply would be appreciated.

  Regards
  Anjan