[Prism54-devel] Debian packages

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe@paniq.net
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:32:37 +0200

--=-q79EpuGoKYEUjsPzxk3A

Hi!

I've been using the prism54 driver for some time, and I think I shall be
stuck with my 3Com 3CRWE154G72 card for a long time to come. Hence, I'd
like to offer some help with the driver packaging.

I'm wondering if you already have someone producing a Debian package for
the driver? If not, I'm currently available to do that. I'm not an
official Debian developer, but I'm in NM queue and I have a sponsor. I
see that there are some licence issues that need to be resolved, but
after that the driver could probably be included in Debian.

What do you think?

--=20
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>

--=-q79EpuGoKYEUjsPzxk3A