[Prism54-devel] help ...its urgent....

Ameya Damle amdamham@yahoo.com
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:06:16 -0800 (PST)

--0-1462210415-1072670776=:34947

I want to know whether all the chipsets for 802.11a devices  have same driver with different features or is it that each and every chipset has a totally different driver ?

in other words is it that......802.11a has same open Source Code ...or different ?

thx
AD

--0-1462210415-1072670776=:34947

<DIV>I want to know whether all the chipsets for 802.11a devices&nbsp;&nbsp;have same driver with different features or is it that each and every chipset has a totally different driver ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>in other words is it that......802.11a has same open Source Code ...or different ?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thx</DIV>
<DIV>AD</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>